Followers

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Seeing Green


Welcome to another fabulous Dare to be Sassy Thursday challenge from Sassy Studio Designs.  Today we are Seeing Green.  The challenge is to make a St. Patrick's Day card or just a green card.  Green is my favorite color so this one was great for me.  

I started with this amazing SSD image called Sassy Miranda.  I colored her with Copics, cut her out and popped her up with SU dimensionals.  I pulled my green St. Patty's paper out of my box-o'-scraps.   I tried a sketch (which I hardly ever do) from Simon Says Stamps.  I am terrible with sketches but I think I did fine with my interpretation.  

Please head over to Sassy Studio Designs and see what the rest of the design team did for your inspiration.  Don't forget to check out my blog candy at the top of the blog.  Thanks for stopping by.

I've entered these challenges:

Simon Says - Sketch
Cuttin and Stampin #10 - St. Patrick's Day
Party Time Tuesday #111 - Luck of the Irish
Sweet Stamps #108 - St. Patrick's Day
Through the Craft Room - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations #205 - Good luck / St. Patrick's Day
Bunny Zoe's - Girly
Sandy's Craft - Shades of green

FTPD & NLG

20 comments:

Sonia said...

Just wonderful card my dear and gorgeous image^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Jovan said...

Wonderful card!

Sarah - Crea S said...

What a great card! The papers are a great match!

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous Rebecca. Love your coloring as always, great layout and the glittery ribbon is amazing!

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Rebecca, beautiful card! Love your coloring and that sparkly ribbon. Great background paper too. ;)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful!

Lin said...

Great card using our sketch, Rebecca! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Sandy Trefger said...

Fabulous image and I love your coloring! Love all the green and the sparkly ribbon! Thanks for sharing this for my Shades of Green March challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Barbara GR said...

Just gorgeous card Rebecca!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Michelle said...

Cute, love your colouring and choice of background papers.

jonim52 said...

Awesome coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

Star said...

Absolutely gorgeous, as always! Love the design.

xx Star

TeresaK said...

I love your cute card! I love the layers and the patterned paper! Super cute!
Thank you for joining us at Cuttin and Stampin' Challenges!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute, cute cute! Love the sparkly ribbon and the girl is gorgeous in her green dress!
~Deb~
A Look Through My Eyes

craftyteacher (Vikki) said...

love the glittery green ribbon & the rest of your card to be honest! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin Mamas x

Unknown said...

This is a really cute card. LOVE the papers.

Aunty Sue said...

oh I love the folds you have coloured in her dress and great card for our challenge at creative inspirations . Good luck and hope to see you next week

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
Hugs Tracy x

Angela said...

Hi, Rebecca!
Great card - love the sassiness of it all! (no pun intended! lol) Just stopping by to let you know that this card is a Top 3 pick at the Card Makin' Mamas Challenge Blog! Congrats!

Angi
CMM DT
makingmayhem.blogspot.com

Regan said...

Fabulous! Love the papers and of course your coloring is as impressive as always!
{hugs}
Regan